CHEMICAL LOGISTICS SERVICES in Dubai
IN DUBAI WORLD CENTRAL
Our services for non-hazardous and hazardous chemicals include
- Customs clearance
- Freight forwarding by land, sea and air
Our state-of-the-art facilities were specifically designed to meet the needs of the chemical and petrochemical industries, offering an impressive capacity of 19,000 pallet spaces coupled with tailor-made freight services to suit our customers’ requirements.
Additionally, we are equipped to support you with individually developed supply chain management solutions, should your business require a more customized approach.
You can rely on us to safeguard your commodities. Our safety standards are cutting edge: our specialized warehouse fulfils the highest international standards in terms of health, safety, security and environmental protection.
DG warehouse facts and figures
- Unique Chemical Warehouse Facility according to NFPA standards
- Designed to store classes 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9
- 7 independent chambers
- 4 chambers dedicated to Dangerous Goods
- 4 chambers temperature controlled at 22 °C
- ATEX certified electrical components
- Secondary containment with external holding tanks
- Flame detectors and 2-hour fire rated walls
- High expansion foam generators for fire extinguishing
INTEGRATED CHEMICALS FACILITY IN JAFZA
Our multi-service site will be available as of May 2016.
It is designed for the handling of liquid chemicals, with ISO tank containers – full or empty – as the central element. With a capacity of 1,800 TEU we provide services for non-hazardous and hazardous liquid chemicals of DG classes 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9.
Plus: The spectrum of our value-added services for chemicals include warehousing, drumming and ISO tank cleaning, inspection and approval.
Contact us to receive more details on our services: chemhub [at] rsatalke [punkt] com
RSA-TALKE is a 50:50 joint venture between Dubai based logistics company RSA Logistics and the German chemical logistics specialist ALFRED TALKE Logistic Services.
The locations in the Logistics City of Dubai World Central and Jebel Ali Free Zone are the latest additions to TALKE’s GCC presence which already covers Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain. For RSA this is an important addition to impressive logistics facilities already operational in DWC.
RSA Logistics was established in 2007 and now has a major presence in the UAE and Kenya. RSA offers services in Contract Logistics, freight forwarding, distribution and supply chain management. Headquartered in Dubai, RSA have developed business verticals, in Chemicals, Automotive, Oil & Gas and Projects. With positive growth shown in the chemical vertical, RSA are committed to providing high quality facilities with flexible technology, to further enhance the customer experience. RSA continue to aggressively expand its services through the Middle East & East Africa.
Find more information about RSA at www.rsalogistics.com
The TALKE Group, founded in 1947, is among the world’s leading logistics service providers to the chemical and petrochemical industry in Europe, the Gulf States and Asia. The company’s core competencies include the transportation and storage of chemical products, liquid chemicals and hazardous substances of almost all classes. TALKE also offers filling, storage and transport services for dry and liquid chemicals and polymer granules. Moreover, the logistics specialist offers tailor-made contract logistics solutions, state-of-the-art outsourcing concepts and planning and project management services for the construction of logistics facilities.
Find more information about TALKE at www.talke.com
- Dow and RSA-TALKE strengthen their supply chain solutions partnership in the Gulf region
- Dubai to play an increasingly important role in international chemical logistics
Dubai (UAE), 29. June 2016. An affiliate of The Dow Chemical Company and RSA-TALKE today signed a contract for the storage of chemical products that will be manufactured by Dow from various production sites globally. With this joint venture for chemical logistics RSA-TALKE will receive and store Dow products in their specialised chemical warehouses in Dubai. These warehouses are located at the Aerotropolis also known as Dubai South.
Download: 2106 × 1648px
- Storage capacity for 1,800 TEU ISO tank containers with chemicals.
- Designed to store DG classes 3, 6, 8, 9 and non-hazardous substances
- Transhipment, cleaning, maintenance and inspection of ISO tank containers
- Facilities for filling drums and IBCs and warehousing of packed hazardous and non-hazardous products in the next phase preparation
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 23. May 2016: RSA-TALKE celebrated completion of the first phase of its integrated chemicals hub in Dubai's Jebel Ali Free Zone yesterday with an official ceremony. The facility is unique in the region in terms of the standards and the range of services offered and complements the existing state-of-the-art hazardous materials warehousing capacities in Dubai South.
Download: 5760 × 3840px
Download: 3000 × 1486px
- 1,800 TEU ISO tank storage capacity in Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Services for non-hazardous and hazardous liquid chemicals of DG classes 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9
- Value-added services include warehousing, drumming and ISO tank cleaning, inspection and approval
- RSA-TALKE completes range of specialised logistics services for customers of the chemical and petrochemical industries
Dubai (UAE), 30. August 2015. The chemical logistics joint venture RSATALKE has broken ground for its new integrated chemicals facility. The multi-service site is designed for the handling of liquid chemicals, with ISO tank containers as the central element and will have a capacity of 1,800 TEU. It is located in Jebel Ali Free Zone, close to Dubai World Central where the company already operates two specialised warehouses for hazardous and non-hazardous chemical and petrochemical products.
Download: 4512 × 3000px
Download: 4091 × 1919px
- Signing of contract with Dow in line with RSA-TALKE's strategy of offering integrated logistics solutions to the chemical and petrochemical industries in the Gulf region
- Adds warehouses for petrochemical products to its storage capacities in Dubai by 10,000 square metres for polymer logistics at Dubai World Central
- Dubai an increasingly important hub for international chemical logistics
Dubai (UAE), 02. February 2015. Dow and RSA-TALKE today signed a contract for the storage of petrochemical products that will be marketed by Dow from Sadara Chemical Company, a joint venture of Dow and Saudi Aramco in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The joint venture for chemical logistics RSA-TALKE is constructing a 10,000 square metre warehouse for petrochemical products in Dubai. It is located on the same premises as the company's dangerous goods warehouse, which was opened in early 2014 at the Aerotropolis known as Dubai World Central (DWC).
Download: 3894 × 2596px
- The facility at the Dubai World Central Free Trade Zone offers 19,000 pallet spaces for class 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9 dangerous goods.
- Next RSA-TALKE project: integrated solution for hazardous & non-hazardous goods, value addition by drumming, ISO tank cleaning and an ISO tank terminal.
- RSA-TALKE offers specialized services across the supply chain for the Gulf region's up-and-coming chemical industry.
Dubai (UAE), 3. February 2014. The chemical logistics joint venture RSA-TALKE has taken its new packed goods storage facility for dangerous & non-dangerous goods in Dubai into operation. Located in the Dubai World Central Free Trade Zone, it boasts a capacity of 19,000 pallet spaces and direct access to the Jebel Ali sea port and the Al Maktoum airport. Meanwhile, RSA-TALKE is already planning its next large-scale project: an integrated chemicals solution in Jebel Ali, the world's largest Free Trade Zone.
Download: 5616 × 3744px
Hürth/Dubai 14 May 2013. RSA Logistics, a provider of transport and logistics services headquartered in Dubai, and TALKE, a German chemical logistician based in Hürth near Cologne, today announced the creation of a joint venture in the United Arab Emirates.
RSA-TALKE, an upcoming state-of-the-art chemicals storage facility in Dubai Logistics City, in which each of the partners hold a 50-percent share, will offer logistics services for the Gulf region at the highest standards for safety and quality.
For the TALKE Group, the logistics complex under construction on the grounds of Dubai World Central is the latest expansion of its presence in the Middle East, joining locations already operational in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain. ‘The production as well as the import and export of specialty chemicals is gaining in importance here in the Gulf region', remarked Richard Heath, Director Middle East & Asia at TALKE and Director at RSA-TALKE. ‘As part of this trend, we support our customers by providing added capacity for high-quality and safe logistics services’, added Abhishek Ajay Shah, Director of Operations & Business Development at RSA and Director at RSA-TALKE.
Download: 2000 × 1250px
|Download: 2000 × 1250px||Download: JPG | EPS|
Our location on the map.
P.O. Box 644313
Dubai Logistics City
Dubai World Central
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 (0) 488 79 – 333
DG warehouse contact:
Chemicals hub contact: